Features of this Seventh Edition of Daily Roman Missal:
• Prayers, antiphons, and readings (A-B-C cycle for Sundays, two-year cycle for weekdays) for all Masses throughout the liturgical year;
• English (latest translation) and Latin texts side-by-side for the Order of Mass (including the four Eucharistic Prayers), the Entrance and Communion Antiphons, the response to the Responsorial Psalm, the Sequence, the Alleluia verse before the Gospel, and many devotions and prayers;
• Masses for all the saints on the General Roman Calendar, adapted for use in the dioceses of the United States of America;
• Liturgical Calendar of dates through 2031;
• Smyth-sewn binding has been reformulated to provide durability and allows the DRM to lay flat from cover to cover when open;
• Six placeholder ribbons;
• the text is 10pt font.
All this plus over 200 pages of devotions and prayers complete this dignified, one-volume hand missal.